• Analysis of opinions drawn from leading oil and gas industry executives
• The report identifies and analyzes the key marketing and sales strategies companies will be adopting to deal with market conditions in 2012-2013
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading oil and gas industry executives. It analyzes the changing marketing behaviour and strategies of the companies in the oil and gas industry. The report also identifies the most significant strategies that oil and gas industry suppliers plan to implement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
• The opinions and forward looking statements of 279 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 24% represent Director and C-level respondents.
• The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
• The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
• This report covers data and analysis on supplier expenditure, sales and marketing and industry developments.
• The report provides insights into the marketing needs of Oil and Gas industry suppliers and how they are looking to develop their marketing and sales strategies in the future.
• The report examines current practices and provides future expectations for the industry over the next 12-24 months.
Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Oil and Gas Industry