- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading power industry executives.
- Analysis of revenuue growth of global power industry.
- Analysis of future expectations for the growth prospects of power companies.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading power industry executives. In this report, executives provide their future expectations for the growth prospects of their company, as well as insights into the type and likelihood of structural changes in the competitive landscape in terms of M&A and business structure. This provides a snapshot of the business outlook for the industry. Industry trends in this area are also analyzed in comparison to the results of our 2009 and 2011 survey, providing the opportunity to track changes in attitude.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 330 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 29% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on revenue growth expectations of global power companies.